Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Head Warriors

I decided to have three head warriors. (BTW Silverstar is still hurt.) They have served well in this clan and will do what's right. Swiftshadow will ALWAYS have more athority, though. Here are the new head warriors. Dustfang, you have always been there to help others. My sister, Moonmist, who is a fierce warrior, but knows when to keep peace. You must wait to get out of the nursery first. And at last, Pumaclaw, you may be young, but you have the same great qualities that Moonmist and Dustfang have. Congrats. It was very hard to choose, but EVERY single one of you are strong and noble warriors.

-Silverstar

2 comments:

  1. *his eyes glow with pride* Even though I am not a deputy *he says jokingly* I will serve my clan as best as any cat thier is! *he vowed*
    ~Dustfang

    ReplyDelete
  2. *he raised his head straight and tall and vowed to serve his clan as best as any cat too*

    ~Pumaclaw

    ReplyDelete