Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Warriors and a Fight

Let's welcome the new warriors Duskynose, Dewshine, Rainfire, and her mate, Sunwing.

Dewshine! Duskynose! Sunwing! Rainfire!

Also, the rouges Dreamstar reported at the gathering have crossed the border into StreamClan territory. Although, there are not as many and some are already a bit scratched up. I have left Glowstream, Hollypaw, Snowhadow, and Swiftpelt there to come back for more cats. I want Swiftshadow, Rainfire, Sunwing, Mapleleaf, Sunfeather, Flickerpaw, Rainfall, Beewing, Dustfang, and Poppyfrost to come back with me. **Dipps her head to Dustfang and Mothfang** I trust you two to guard the camp well. **Flicked her tail for her cats to Come** Let's go!

(Go to the Patrol Page)

-Silverstar

10 comments:

  1. (You said Dustfang twice! Does he go to the battle or protect the clan with Mothfang?)
    ~Dustfang

    WooHoo! My first battle as a warrior! *she waves her tail around happily*
    ~Poppyfrost

    *her eyes glitter with worry* You'll be safe wont you? Dont take on any warrior bigger then yourself! See if you can tag team with another cat you know! Be safe! *he called out*
    ~Mothfang

    *she twitched her ears and bounded away next to Silverstar her pelt fluffed up with exitment*
    ~Poppyfrost

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I meant that DARKFANG was going to battle. Your guarding camp.)

    -Silverstar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Streamfire nodded and headed out with the patrol.

    ~Streamfire

    (Is Streamfire my cat?? Because I only asked for The kits and Mossheart, and you would take Talonpaw)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Yes, if you want her. I asked you on the post whether you wanted Streamfire or Foxstripe, but you never answered, so I couldn't add the kits without parents, so I never did add them. They don't need parents, but I wanted to know if you did want them. Do you want them?)

    -Silverstar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Our first battle as a Streamclan cat!!
    (eyes glittering with excitement)
    -Rainfire

    (flicks rainfire's ear affectionally)
    I know your excited. Come on, lets go.
    (pads over to Silverstar's side and the rest of her patrol) Thank you so much, Silverstar, for accepting us into the clan. Rainfire and I appreciate it very much.

    (mews in agreement)
    Yes. Thank you very much, Silverstar.
    (Dips her head in respect)
    -Rainfire

    ReplyDelete
  6. (the cat who was talking in the middle ^^was Sunwing, by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your welcome. Now, let's head out! (Everyone go to the patrol page to fight.)

    -Silverstar

    ReplyDelete
  8. (I'll have Streamfire, but can you just make the kits not have parents and add Mossheart too?)

    ReplyDelete