Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Clan and Apprentice

Let all cats old enough to catch your own prey, gather here beneath the Rockledge. We have gathered here to welcome an apprentice. Wolfpaw your mentor will be Dustfang. Dustfang, I trust you to pass down all your knowledge to this apprentice. As for you, Wolfpaw, I expect you to do as he says and obey Dustfang until you earn your warrior name.

(Dustfang and Wolfpaw totch noses)

Also I would like to say that this is now a strong clan. It may be small, but it is still growing. In the last five hours five cats have joined.

That is all.

-Silverstar

3 comments:

  1. "Yes Silverstar." Wolfpaw mews solemnly. "I will do as Dustfang says until I earn my warrior name. Or I die."
    (I'm trying this way out, it's better.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Silverstar! Its an honor!

    ~Dustfang~

    ReplyDelete