Monday, September 14, 2009

Dream

Silverstar drifted off to sleep and began to dream

When Silverstar awoke, she was on a misty moorland with a bright sky. A starry cat appeared into front of her. The cat spoke,"You have already received a prophecy, and I'm here to give another part of it. I am Stonetooth, I was Mistclaw's apprentice, so I will give you the next part of the prophecy."

"He has risen from a kit to an apprentice and soon a warrior so do not fear, he is young but he is here. This cat has a mentor as swift as a shadow and blazing golden eyes with a pitch black pelt, they have more power than you've felt. Not all of the strongest have come, be on the watch cause this may not be where they are from."

"Huh-Wait! What do you-no! Don't go!" Silverstar pleaded as Stonetooth faded away.

**XXXxxXXX**

Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here for a clan meeting!

Willowfeather and I have had a prophecy. They both tell us that only the strongest can demolish the foxes and save Brownkit. And yes, he is still alive.......for now. I want Willowfeather, Blazefoot, Swiftbreeze, and Pumapaw in my den. See you there.

That is all.

-Silverstar

3 comments:

  1. Please go to my new blog! It is about me and Aladdin. The horse I take lessons on. Even though I wish he was REALLy mine!

    The blog is called- Breathing With A Thoroughbred

    Please go to it! Tell other people about it too!

    http://thoroughbred-breath.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm tat makes no sence. First of all, on my pcture and on the listyou put that Poisenpaw was my aprentice, when she was assigned to Swiftbreeze. That's what you put under Piosenpaw's an swiftbreezes pictures. Then in te prophcy your saying that an apprntce withgoldn eyes and a black pelt, which coul only ne Pumapaw, has a mentor as swift as a shaow, who is Swiftshow, but I am not mentoring Pumapa, Beewing is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O oops! But Pumapaw is your apprentice. Pumapaw joined the same time as poisionpaw became an apprentice. I'll change it.

    -Silverstar

    ReplyDelete